[OM] Re: Shots again the E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots again the E-500
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
I am not sure if I understand, Winsor.  Isn't the mirror down during focusing?
And here is an even dumber question: Can't you use the LCD on a DSLR to focus,
before taking the picture?  And if you can, I don't see any problem
implementing the feature I have on mine.
Be patient, you are explaining this to someone who takes pictures of static
subjects only, I see now how this method of focusing could be a little
problematic with stuff that moves.
Thanks
Boris