[OM] I learned something today.

Subject: [OM] I learned something today.
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:39:52 -0500
Always keep the damn camera in the car with me.

My wife and I went for a massage tonight, and I left the camera at home.
    Why bring it?

Because.

On the way home, around 5:30pm, it had started to rain.  With a strong
sunset.

Yep.  You guessed it.  A brilliant rainbow, with a fainter double,
against a dark gray sky, with autumn-yellow trees in full front-light.

Damn.

I was pounding my head on the steering wheel.

 From now on, there will be some sort of camera with me at all times.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon