[OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:11:54 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/2005 10:52:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Recently  I´ve stayed in Segovia. A lovely city with the some of the best
ancient  roman aqueduct in the world. I have taken a photograph with my E-1
and  I´ve processed it within PS. I would like to hear your comments, ideas
and  suggestions.

_http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=16109_
(http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=16109)

David, The conversion is wonderful.  Do I need to say anything about  the
subject matter?  The lighting on her face is IMHO, perfect.   Thanks for having
the courage to see the image and to capture it.  Not a  usual application of
"street photography."  Thanks, also for sharing  it.  If I were printing the
image, I might have cropped just to the left of  the windows on the building on
the right side, thus moving the subject out of  the middle of the composition
and having her look creating a bit of  movement.  Yes, I know it is out of the
picture and that is OK.   Again, very nice image.  Bill Barber