[OM] Re: Creepy 90/2 Zuiko (Was: Favorite portrait lens for OM)

Subject: [OM] Re: Creepy 90/2 Zuiko (Was: Favorite portrait lens for OM)
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:21:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2005 6:21:08 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Definitely should not do that.

Mine also has a bit of focus creep, but only when focusing near  infinity,
and only when absolutely vertical (pointing down). Don't think I would  ever
have had to focus at infinity when positioned in that way...Anybody else?  :-)

Never even noticed it in before it came up in this thread.

Works beautifully for macro. I really love the 90/2. Definitely not  for
sale. Goes with me, no matter which camera body is in the bag.

Dave in Denver