[OM] Re: Conspiracy Theorists Needed (on topic)

Subject: [OM] Re: Conspiracy Theorists Needed (on topic)
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:56:00 -0300
My guess would be auto exposure. The digital stiched photos are too
small for me to see the details but it's really noticeable in the OM
shot. You don't say which OM you were using so I can't say for certain
if it was auto exposure. If it wasn't that then my guess is that you
changed the exposure. My understanding is that when you're doing
stiching you want to keep your exposure the same for all the shots so
you'd want to use AE lock or switch to manual and use an exposure that
works reasonably well for all the shots.