[OM] Hold the presses: time for selecting new TOPE themes!! :)

Subject: [OM] Hold the presses: time for selecting new TOPE themes!! :)
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:34:41 +0200
Hi all,

Well, the time is here again to vote for the new TOPE themes!

Just like the last time, I will be accepting votes for one week starting
from now. Down below follow the list of previously suggested themes one
can vote on. If you think you have a really good suggestion for some
other theme, please reply to this message to the list suggesting it, and
from that point on (without further interference from me) you can start
voting on that theme as well. The only thing I'm going to ask from you
all is to send me your top 10 (max.) favourites, prioritised from most
favourite to least favourite of the below (and/or further suggested
themes), and that you leave the subject of the e-mail intact (such that
I can easily sort all replies). I will then do the math on it, and work
out a schedule for the coming 8 TOPE themes.

The deadline for sending in your votes shall be Wednesday October 26th,
2005.

Down below follows the list of themes you can vote on (possibly extended
by other themes that may be suggested):

Technology
Signs
Colour
Shadows
Silhouettes
The human condition
Rain
Low Angle/Dog’s Eye View
Opposites
Animals
Flora
Hands
Still lifes
Photos with white-color as main subject, and photos with black-color as
main subject.
Food
Our offices
Your living place
Existing art
Commerce
Circles & Squares
Dealer's choice (Your Best Shot during the shooting interval)
Specific shapes
Speed
Sports or Fast action photography
Children
Funny/bizarre shots
Collection
Celebrations
Bad photos
Creative use of shutter speeds and/or f stops
Drama
Family
Toys
Wide angle lens (35 or wider lenses incl those settings on a zoom)
Normal lens (40-55 or eqv zoom settings)
Mud
Your favorite lens (use your favorite lens)
Your least favorite lens (use your least favorite lens)
Telephoto lens (75+ or eqv zoom setting)

Cheers!
Olafo