[OM] Re: eyesight going down south

Subject: [OM] Re: eyesight going down south
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:10:42 -0500
Andy,
        Not sure I'd blame the eyes. From your description, I can't think of a
more difficult situation for focusing (even with 18 year old eyes). Short of
switching to autofocus equipment (which may or may not work in low light
conditions), you may want to switch to the old instamatic trick: f11 and
hyperfocal settings. This along with TTL flash may do the job.

Charlie