[OM] Re: More Dynamic Range

Subject: [OM] Re: More Dynamic Range
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:01:30 -0700
There are a couple of people on the dpreview Nikon forum who tried
it. When you merge all the images you get all the detail in a very
flat picture and then have to reduce the detail by increasing
contrast to get a pleasing image. My impression is that it does not
give you much more than a well exposed single digital image. But
those were just initial experiments.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA