[OM] Re: Dead Mother (Now with pictures!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Dead Mother (Now with pictures!)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:12:27 +0100
That was a happy picture Walt; I enjoyed seeing that.  One of the
great things about photography, the still sort, is that it is easy to
use a photo or photos to rebuild a situation, setting or feeling from
a while back.

And, sorry as I am that your mother has died, it was great that she
had those memories to look back on.

However, I did some sums and if you were 18 when your father was 42
and he was nearly 60 in 1998, you are a younger chap than I have
hitherto supposed.  I was 26 in 1980 when you were, allegedly, 18
years old ... ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker