[OM] Re: Before I Break It

Subject: [OM] Re: Before I Break It
From: "ClintPhotosphere" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:32:59 -0700
Are you speaking of the small plastic tab with the white line that you
push to start the self-timer?  If so, on all but the very earliest
types, it's just glued in place.  The part comes new with a small
round plastic post sticking out the back that used to fit in a hole on
the arm it's attached to -- the post is melted wide to keep the tab in
place on the older type arms.  Later arms don't have a hole, so the
post is just sheared off and the tab is glued onto the arm.  We
usually used a tiny dot of superglue.