[OM] Re: Words and pictures : Winwick Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Words and pictures : Winwick Northamptonshire
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 23:17:05 +0200
having seen a bull jump a five bar gate when not dreaming , I am now a
little more cautious than I used to be around them. I remember when I
was young and at school visiting a pal on a farm who had a bull - it was
attached to a large weight by the ring in its nose and used to charge to
move the weight so it could get to fresh grass, it was quite exciting to
watch.

perhaps they are better seen like this though :-)

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/39985010-M.jpg

It's funny but I quite often dream of being chased by a bull - It never
catches me - I am sure it means something but keep forgetting to look up
what.

Ian