[OM] Re: I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!

Subject: [OM] Re: I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:50:51 -0400
And, not to sound like a broken record, but I've found *custom* WB to
be the best and I do that whenever time allows.  I still prefer to
'get it right in the camera' rather than burn up a bunch of time
'fixing it later in Photoshop'.  IMO, of course.

Out of curiosity, when you look at the cubes on screen, what are the
RGB values for them?

my two lux worth/ScottGee1