[OM] Re: 50/1.4 & 50/1.2 comparison?

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/1.4 & 50/1.2 comparison?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:16:31 -0500
Never had a 1.4. Just got a 1.8MIJ, but no testing. i like the 1.2 for its
bright image, but I don't think there's anything special about the bokeh,
good or bad. It seems to be sharp, but not so much so as my 28/2.

Honestly, I just have a soft spot for 1.2 lenses. If I were in the mood to
invest in another film camera, I would get Bessa and the 35/1.2 just to have
it. Alas, I have too many film cameras as it is.

Bill Pearce