[OM] Re: WOW

Subject: [OM] Re: WOW
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:38:37 +0100
Hi Jonas,

My site was created using Net Objects Fusion with no prior knowledge of web
site design or HTML. Not because I am a genius but because Net Objects
Fusion is great software. You just pick a style from an extensive library
and away you go.

It has evolved quite a bit since then and although the four main galleries
remain in Net Objects Fusion I upload new stuff on single pages which I used
to put together in Front Page Express and more recently with Dream Weaver.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham