[OM] OT in which list can Roberto offer FS a Leica M3?

Subject: [OM] OT in which list can Roberto offer FS a Leica M3?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:19:28 -0200
Hi all,

My friend Roberto Schettini has an M3 for sale.
I suppose there should be a list like this one to offer it FS without it
being an OT matter.
Didn't see it, but he described it as near mint / mint, and with a bonus
Leitz in ugly condition he doesn't mention in the message I pasted below.
If anyone here happens to be interested, write Roberto directly.
No connection other than already mentioned.

Fernando.

======