[OM] Re: Looking for a TAmron 80-200mm f2.8? Take a look at ebay# 755314

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a TAmron 80-200mm f2.8? Take a look at ebay# 7553144...
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:18:57 -0500
On 10/12/05, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joel wrote:
> > But it sounds like I might as well hang onto my Tamron for
> > now.
>
> If you get a wild-hair and think of selling that thing...  I
> sure was impressed with it.
>
> AG

It's the 80-200 Olympus should have but didn't make to accompany the
35-80/2.8.  Of course, if they had, few of us could have afforded it.

It appears that Adorama has one at $383 with the sometimes elusive
hood.  I'm guessing it lacks the essential tripod mount (but that's
easily remedied by Mother Olympus).  In buying used, check for zoom
creep (easily fixed but at a cost of around $100).

Joel W.