[OM] Re: OT: Interesting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Interesting
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:18:42 -0700
Sorry. My best advice is to mutter curses under your breath whenever
a thought about digital crosses your mind, hopefully with the name
Satan in it.  DO NOT, whatever you do,  start thinking that you will
just get some modest digital thing as a toy. Don't think that a toy
can't hurt and it might be fun.  Don't think that, after all, you
should really understand this digital stuff and a cute little digicam
is not REALLY going digital.

Good luck. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA