[OM] Re: Lookout folks another Wyoming special!

Subject: [OM] Re: Lookout folks another Wyoming special!
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:09:59 -0500
Well, actually that seller sounds a little like a non-photographer pretending
this is his personal kit:

>This is a 28mm wide angle manual focus Zuiko lens for OM-Series Olympus
>cameras.  Fstops 2.0-16.  It is used, but in excellent condition. It has a
>49mm ultraviolet protector filter on it.  Zuiko lenses are the best made.
>They are the lenses found in the upper level telescopes.  Unfortunately, I
>need to switch to an auto focus camera because of my eyesight.  I've had
>enough of those "once in a life time" photos out of focus!!

He or she is also a recent seller of a "Franklin Mint Crystal Dentzel Carousel
Horse" and other "collectibles." Sounds clueless and may be b*llsh*tting
eBayers with absurd boilerplate. Also looks like the same Hoya filter is on
various lenses, whose glass is invisible to boot. Has been buying books on
self-love and selling little horses and now comes up with a full OM kit and
can't describe it credibly? Fishy.

Oh, and the insane bidder on the 135/2.8 has just registered. The whole thing
is total BS.

On 09:54, Philippe Le Zuikomane wrote:

>The other lenses he has for sale are far more interesting as long as
>they are not bid up:
><http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZquiltingdogQQhtZ-1>.
>
>And they all special models with variable apertures! Did he come
>into a nice stash from a photographer, a store or some institution?
>- Phil

==