[OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] [OT] E-1 fall foliage
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:34:19 -0300
On 10/7/05, Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Change is good but don't expect me to stop storing my Compact Flash cards in
> the refrigerator to prevent color shifts. 8-)

Just stop buying the "pro" version of the cards, the "pro" versions
are pre-aged to reach optimal colour response before shipping and then
refrigerated while the "amateur" versions are shipped out right away
and are more geared to people who will keep their flash cards in their
cameras longer before filling them up and may expose them to more
severe temperature variations. :-)