[OM] Re: DIGITAL ZUIKO 50/2, is good for portrait?

Subject: [OM] Re: DIGITAL ZUIKO 50/2, is good for portrait?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:21:11 -0300
On 10/5/05, David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> SORRY HERE IT´S THE LINK
>
> http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=15525

Personally, there's something about the distracting background that
bothers me. I'm not sure if it's that I'd like to see it a bit more
blurred (such as if the lens could open to 1.4) or if it's the quality
of the bokeh that's bothering me. Fortunately, the distracting
foreground MORE than makes up for it :-). I really like the separation
of her from the background while still having her seem to be part of
the scene.