[OM] Re: Anyone up for some trading?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone up for some trading?
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:48:59 -0600
Well, I decided to go ahead and buy a really nice OM-1n (Thanks Bill) so
I find that I have this stuff still laying around for trade.  All of it
minus one rewind knob assembly that's headed to Texas, anyway.  So - If
you see something there you need, or if you don't have a Recordata Back
3 yet, just shoot me an email and let me know what you want to trade.

Bruce
bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx