[OM] WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n

Subject: [OM] WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:03:35 EDT
Yes, I know the little screw in the top of this assembly is reverse
threaded, however in an attempt to fix something that someone else messed up, I

twisted it off so that is really messed up now. Ideally I would like
everything
that comes off the top of the camera when you remove the rewind knob,  however
could do with just the knob and the little screw.  An entire  body would be OK.
 You know the part I need, what do you have?  Thanks  in advance?  Bill
Barber