[OM] Re: Halifax official ZA meeting report

Subject: [OM] Re: Halifax official ZA meeting report
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:49:56 -0300
Yes, Andrew and I did have a very enjoyable lunch today at a downtown "brew
pub" in Halifax sitting on the balcony one floor up from street level
watching the trafffic and the girls go by. Atlantic coastal Nova Scotia is
enjoying an early autumn with blue and sunny skies, warm mid day
temperatures and gentle breezes. We are not quite yet at the stage of
needing jackets and sweaters while outside in the daytime. The leaves are
just beginning to change colour. Within a couple of weeks or three the maple
trees will be ablaze with red, yellow, gold and brown and green leaves. With
breaks in the street viewing we broke into OM chatter and had an opportunity
to exchange experiences and to learn what kind of equipment our collections
were lacking. Compared to Andrew's 21/3.5 my 24/2.8 views like a widened up
normal lens! And yes, I can confirm that Andrew's collection of photos
....... all 8 1/2" x 11" black and white and colour prints and all printed
by himself ...... taken during his recent sojourn in Laos, Vietnam and
Cambodia are an impressive tribute to his photographic talents.

If any listees and listerines are planning on visiting Nova Scotia they will
be most welcome to join the local membership and take in some OM shooting
and talking.

John H