[OM] Re: now OT Re: copyright watermarks

Subject: [OM] Re: now OT Re: copyright watermarks
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 14:10:32 -0600
Hmmmmm, I was in a traffic jam last night. I was trying to get out of
Yellowstone and got in a very long line of cars held up by a herd of
migrating bison taking up way too much road. They just don't care who might
be in a hurry and move along at about three miles per hour. Once in a while
some jerk makes the mistake of blowing his horn or bumping one and gets his
car trashed. Someone hit a 6 x 7 bull elk last night and killed it. We are
losing about one elk each night from collisions with vehicles. I have a 7 x
7 bull living on my timber land. I hope he survives hunting season. I had
two good days in the park. Saw griz on both days and wolves on one. Got a
few pics of the bear in bad light so they won't be very sharp. The new
Swarovski spotting scope is a good one. /jmac