[OM] Re: The passing of a great model

Subject: [OM] Re: The passing of a great model
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:34:23 -0500
Steve Goss wrote:

> And he was more than just a subject for my camera, but now he's in
> heaven. He died Thursday about midnight, from heart failure. He was 10
> and a half years old, and although he was born with some severe heart
> problems, he had not had any difficulties since his last surgery when he
> was four.

Steve,

There's nothing to say, really, that can help ease the pain.  To lose a
loved one that young, with a whole life ahead of him...

I belong to another online group for the recording hardware I use, and
we often talk about life and what's happening with our families more
than we talk about hardware.  In some way, all of us here become a
disjointed, extended family.  You have our condolences and prayers.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins