[OM] Re: Maine pseudo ZA meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: Maine pseudo ZA meeting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:39:55 -0700
Bob Whitmire wrote:

>Oh, dear, I think someone here is a trouble-maker. <g>

Bob, I believe from past posts that Boris finds politics very central to
his personal life and world view. Also known to stir things up from time
to time, eh Boris? :-)

>On a more serious note, I try never to let politics get in the way of
>friendly relations with people I meet--a few odd rants on the internet
>notwithstanding. As a rule, I like people more than I dislike their
>politics.

Well said. I agree. Although I understand their importance in other
places, politics have very little place in my personal life. Probably
one reason it is so pleasant.

As with you, there are others on the list whose political views are
obviously different than mine, but toward whom I have warm personal
feelings and with whom I can't imagine not having a very pleasant time
if we were to spend some time together.

Moose