[OM] Re: Slide viewers/projectors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Slide viewers/projectors?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:28:06 -0400
Whoa!  This is different.  These days when a sentence starts with the
phrase, "I'm planning to make the switch . . . " the word "digital"
usually follows shortly thereafter.

At this point, almost all slide viewers and projectors can be had for
reasonable prices.  Demand is low and supply high as people switch to
digital and no longer need 'em.  Even high end Kodak projectors can be
had for US$100 or less.  The better Leica models are a bit more
expensive.

FWIW/ScottGee1