[OM] Re: EVOLT E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: EVOLT E-500
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:47:47 +0200
I have now seen on Steve's Digicams that it also says polycabonate lower
down in the review, so I think that the first comment re aluminum was
probably a cut-ad-paste error from an E-300 review.
In fact one of my favourite cameras is my iS-3000, which also has a
polycarbonate body, so perhaps the weight saving is worth it after all - my
wife would certainly think so.

I presently own a C-7070, which has turned out to be a great digital camera
to accompagny my many OM's. The E-500 will probably now be at the top of my
list for a D-SLR in the not too distant future....

Roger Key