[OM] Re: Camera bag problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera bag problem...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:38:22 -0600
I just bought a LowePro Slingshot bag and it fits the E1 with its zoom lens
very nicely. It's designed for digital goodies. I'm in the process of
selling a bunch of LowePro bags on EB*AY or directly if someone wants one.
Here is a list. My favorite system bag is still the LowePro Omni Pro. /jmac

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/eqforsale.htm