[OM] Re: anyone used om lenses of MF bodies eg bronica etrs

Subject: [OM] Re: anyone used om lenses of MF bodies eg bronica etrs
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:00:48 +0000
Lens to film/sensor distance is probably too short when going to a larger
format. Few lenses have the ability to cover an area greater than the format
they were designed for - heavy vignetting gives circular image. A shift lens
can be put on a larger format - Sinar sold the Zuiko 24 shift with Sinar's name
on it. A couple years back a 24 shift appeared on yaBe, that had been butchered
in an attempt to make it a medium format lens.
-jeff