[OM] Re: [lens] Re: Olympus Zuiko 8mm fish eye lens. Rare. Fits OM camer

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: Olympus Zuiko 8mm fish eye lens. Rare. Fits OM cameras. 7549572896 C $875.07 BIN in UK
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 02:52:26 -0400
Dear swisspace,

Sorry. I was tempted too - it was a great price. It's the 3rd time he's offered
it,
dropping the price each time. No one in the UK wanted it...

Now all you need is the lenscap.

tOM

On 27 Sep 2005 at 8:35,
swisspace <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Umm Tom, perhaps its better if you didn't post these, I am now the
> proud owner of this lens. I now know that I am a hopeless OM
> zuikoholic, however I just can't justify to myself buying the new
> digital zuiko's so somehow spending roughly the same for an om 8mm
> as the new digi version will cost or slightly less than I would have
> to pay for a 11-22 the zuiko makes more sense (okay maybe only to
> me) but who knows where the future is going.
>
> I just hope it works okay on the digi thing, but of not I know it
> will fit at least one of my others cameras perfectly ;-)
>
> so tOM, ahem thanks I think
>
> tOM Trottier wrote:

---

          -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur --
   ,__@         tOM Trottier, 758 Albert St,
 _-\_<,         Ottawa ON Canada  K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        N45.412 W75.714 +1 613 860-6633
                Abacurial Information Architecture
                            SETI stats

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: Attachment information.