[OM] Re: Photographing Lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographing Lighting
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:01:54 +0000
I tested one of the Sonia flash slave shoes with a TV controller and a flash
light. The TV controller had to be within a foot of the slave shoe. A flash
light wouldn't trip it. The lighting detector circuit must be much more
sensitive.
-jeff

-------------- Original message from "Scott Gomez"
<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------