[OM] Re: Another OMF question

Subject: [OM] Re: Another OMF question
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:14:48 -0400
Bart,

I'm just trying to improve the looks of the OM-2 which will not be under my
ownership for much longer.  The film reminder on the door has a lot of
paint loss.  The rest of the body looks pretty good except for some bright
marks near the strap lugs.  The OMF, also not a keeper, has a nice looking
door/film reminder but has a serious issue with what looks like a
blue/green water color streak on each side of the focusing screen.

Gary