[OM] Re: Extra shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Extra shot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:11:35 -0700
GeeBee wrote:

>Hi Joel,
>
>Different day, different light :-) I also got lazy and used the lab scan
>which has a little too much contrast for my taste.
>
>I'll scan the neg myself and if it is any better I will re-post.

Ah! Perhaps that explains it. Going through a bunch of posts at once, I
of course looked at many of your wonderful shots. Something I noticed
was that several just didn't look the same as I was used to. Hard to
explain, not as smooth, different, coarser and/or harder textures in the
folaige, etc. I was going to ask if you had changed anything in your
scanning or workflow. Still nice, but just subtly less -- something.

Moose