[OM] Re: From Dallas

Subject: [OM] Re: From Dallas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:03:17 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2005 8:08:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zuikowarrior@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Bill  should be fine in Sugarland, but its
going to be bad along the Sabine  River.

What is strange is that we have had some wind and not a drop of rain.   I
guess that will be later tonight.  Thing are pretty calm right now, other  than
some wind.  It sounds like Port Arthur is in for it and New Orleans is  getting
kicked in the face again.  These storms are incredible if you have  never
seen one. Bill Barber