[OM] Re: From Dallas

Subject: [OM] Re: From Dallas
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:04:39 -0400
I heard the bus catching on fire may have been due to the fact that the
passengers were from a nursing home and MANY of them were using bottled
oxygen.

View from space shows Rita is as big as the entire Gulf of Mexico. We pray
for everyone involved in this and hope all displaced people (don't call them
refugees, they are Americans) survive this and are treated well.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx