[OM] I little surprise in an ebay package

Subject: [OM] I little surprise in an ebay package
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:03:22 EDT
Just got a Voigtlander Bessa I in the mail that I purchased primarily to  get
the 310/37 hood I needed for my Bessa ll and inside was a roll of exposed
Verichrome Pan film.  It will be going to the processor when the storm has
blown through.  Hopefully there will be a little glimpse of the past  awaiting
me.
 This camera will only be allowed out of the house when  escorted by an OM or
e-1.  The biggest part of my hurricane preparation is  complete.  The
batteries for the e-1 and the laptop are all fully  charged.  Bill Barber