[OM] Re: Film latitude v digital latitude

Subject: [OM] Re: Film latitude v digital latitude
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:24:01 -0600
I have no idea how to answer this but have noticed that over exposing images
with the E1 causes terrible explosions of the highlights. Here are two
examples and unfortunately I don't remember how much I overexposed them.

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Bison-P9160112.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Elkl-P9160105.jpg

Usually when sitting outside on the deck at my little restaurant I see
things that make me wish for a camera. The other day I took the E-1 and a
Zuiko 180mm lens with me and caught this couple walking by along the river
bank. I may take a camera more often.

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Packing-064.jpg

/jmac