[OM] If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.

Subject: [OM] If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:49:25 EDT
Into each life a little rain must fall and the weather folks say this maybe
our weekend.  So, I'm gonna be battening down the hatches and getting ready
to deliver on some of the promises we've made over the years.  Irrespective  of
what Rita does, we will not be evacuating as we need to be here  and out
taking care of folks as soon as the storm passes.

Just keep the folks along the Gulf Coast in your thoughts over the next few
days.  Most of the property I have insured is protected by a levee, however
there isn't a big lake on the other side of the levee, New Orleans, so we
should  be OK.  I'll be on and off the list for a few days and then there maybe
bit of silence.  See you on the other side.  Bill  Barber