[OM] Re: Auto Bellows question

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto Bellows question
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:58:12 -0500
You will need to turn the knob clockwise, then _tighten_ the set screw.  The
set screw goes into a notch in the shaft with the worm gear that moves the
standard, but if it's loose, the knob will turn several times before
catching on the wider part of the shaft with threads before turning it
again.

> Hi Mark,
>   Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know. Now I just have to try
> find one locally.
>
> Thanks again, Darin.

I'm