[OM] Re: John Shaw's Closeups in Nature

Subject: [OM] Re: John Shaw's Closeups in Nature
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:02:09 -0400
Bummer, eh?  I have the book and will be happy to scan these pages for
you but we first need to verify the content.

Page 20 in my book starts a section called "Calibrating a meter" and
contains an image of a sand dollar.  Page 29 is nothing but an image of
ferns which is actually only the right half of the two page spread that
starts on page 28 which is the beginning of "Part II Equipment and Film".

Let me know if our editions match.

Chuck Norcutt