[OM] Re: #321

Subject: [OM] Re: #321
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:55:54 +0100
Hi Chuck,

The boat pictured no longer carries cargo. When they carried cargo the boats
were open top for loading and unloading with a tarpaulin to keep the weather
off the cargo and out of the boat. The only part with a roof was where those
on board lived and the engine. The boat pictured at the following URL still
carries cargo and you can see the start of the tarpaulin cargo area after
the living quarters and engine housing:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05234.htm

Company names on boats are not the norm but they are by no means uncommon.
Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>