[OM] Re: [OM][FS] Stuff For Sale and Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][FS] Stuff For Sale and Questions
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:45:53 -0700
I've used a Wacom Graphite for some time now, Jim. It's fine, and makes
spotting film scans *much* easier, but if you've got the room for it,
bigger is nicer (and far pricier!) I would beware any tablet that is
*not* a Wacom. Many less expensive ones seem to have dodgy drivers, and
are missing many of the features that make the Wacoms far more useful.
One of the very few cases in the computer world (in my experience
anyway) where the brand seems to make a significant difference.

---
Scott Gomez