[OM] Re: OT I suppose he would say that ..

Subject: [OM] Re: OT I suppose he would say that ..
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 14:39:35 -0400
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Be vewwy, vewwy careful up there, because they just may decide to
> stay if you're too nice to them, feed them a little and let them
> sleep indoors.

They're already complaining (true, and me too) that the food's not hot
enough and they're not talking about temperature.  But, as to that, just
wait until the summer hurricane season changes into the New England
winter nor'easter season.  They'll be headin' south by Thanksgiving.
Maybe I'll be not far behind. :-)

Chuck Norcutt