[OM] Re: I must be a masochist

Subject: [OM] Re: I must be a masochist
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:30:35 -0300
On 9/16/05, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are really only two questions to which you need the  answer.
>
> 1) Is the model single?
>
> 2) Is she available after the shoot?
>
> You are on your way to becoming a professional!   [8^)  Bill  Barber

Well I did actually ask similar questions to that but my friend didn't
know the answers. I'll just be left wistfully thinking of what could
have been now that I'm off the hook. Although I'd better make sure my
gear's in working shape and ready to go because knowing my luck the
other photographer will fall through and I'll get an even more paniced
laster (nod to Walt for expanding my vocabulary) minute call.