[OM] The Mum(my) Returns...

Subject: [OM] The Mum(my) Returns...
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:02:09 +0200
Hey gang, guess who's back?

After being chased around the globe almost non-stop, and in the process
burning a list-member (who wanted to purchase one of my 100/2.8's --
public apology here, private will also be given), I have landed at
home....for a whopping 4 days before I fly out again....fortunately
only for three days, but then the next "tour de monde" starts
shortly.....blast....and no time for OMOgraphy ;(

So other than experiencing 20h workdays, long tedious flights,
insulting cap-drivers and seeing the inside of more meeting rooms and
hotels than I care to count, nothing much is new here...ohh, other than
that I've aged 20 years in the past couple of months. But hey, that
means that retirement is just 'round the corner, no?

Anyways, the real reason why I write this email is to let y'all know
that I've done a long-needed batch of list-mom tasks, such as purging
email-addresses which were producing permanent bounces, setting people
on vacation who'd gotten their mailboxes filled up and so on. So if
anybody complains that "something has changed", it's likely my fault --
and it's non-intentional too.

I'll try to relax by spending a day or so reading through the
many-thousand-emails y'all have produced while I've been away....

Cheers,

--thomas