[OM] Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my pa

Subject: [OM] Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my part.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:49:59 EDT
It seems that pleas for order and staying on topic are falling on deaf ears
in some quarters.  Folks are again leaving the list because of totally  off
topic destructive ranting and raving.  It makes one wonder . . .

The hypocrisy part of the subject line was a bit I had intended to add at
this point, however knowing it would only fan the flames I elect not to do  so.

I do have a choice as do others on this list.  I made mine  and would
appreciate others making the same choice.

If any of the pyrotechnic crew is curious about what the comment is, they
can contact me off list.  That is, after all, where these conversations  belong.

Bill Barber