[OM] Re: Suggestions for photogenic places in Provence?

Subject: [OM] Re: Suggestions for photogenic places in Provence?
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:14:37 +0200
I was in Provence 3 times for a total of slighty less than 4 weeks, but I
didn't visit the area where are your 3 choices.
I saw on a map that Opio is near Grasse, so you are not too far away from
the Canyon du Verdon - this place is really
spectacular, I have some slides but I don't have managed yet to scan them
(time...).
You can go there by car (think of a whole day), I suggest first the south
road (from Comps-s-Artuby to Moustiers) and
then the north road (to Castellane) with a must stop at Point Sublime.

Ralf Loi