[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:25:06 -0400
While I heard that Walmart sent truckloads of supplies, they were stopped
and refused by FEMA.  Good step 1 was Brown being relieved of duty on the
hurricane, better step 2 was his resigning the post completely.
Walmart's idea of a full time employee is one who works 25 hours a week, so
the vast majority of employees get no benefits, no overtime. Walmart holds
"classes" in store to train employees how to milk their local governments
for these benefits.  I have never shopped in a Walmart and never will.  Buy
your back to school supplies anywhere else.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx