[OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:57:43 +0000
I have a similar theory, equally as supportable as any other I've heard, about
the causes of weather changes in North America.  It all has to do with balls
and their effect on the climate while in the air.  Over the course of my
lifetime, I have noticed that when people start pitching baseballs around, the
weather gradually gets warmer.  Conversely, about this time each year, folks
start throwing footballs, and soon thereafter, without fail, the weather gets
colder.

Stuff like this is really simple if you just pay attention.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --